Tangipahoa Parish Library cards are available at any of our library branches. A library card is free to Tangipahoa parish residents. All you need to do is provide a picture ID. Children under the age of 18 can get a library card under their parent or legal guardian’s account. Your library card can be used to:
- • Check out books, audiobooks, DVDs, magazines and mobile hotspots.
- • Download eBooks, audiobooks, movies, TV shows, music and magazines.
- • Do online research from home with our online databases.
- • Access your account online to request and renew materials.
- • Use a desktop computer in a library branch.
We also offer E-cards that can be issued remotely and provide access to our online resources. You can easily apply for an E-card by clicking here. Once your application is processed, an E-card will be mailed to you. Please note that E-cards cannot be used to checkout physical materials.